viernes, 21 de noviembre de 2014

Is anybody out there?

Hi again.

I know there's have been a long time since this blog stopped.

I wish you can remember us, or at least, you still having  a look at this page every month or so to see that at least one of us is back.

Unluckily, time goes on, and friendships stop, crush or whatever. What I want you to know with this is that maybe one day this blog will be uploaded by two of us. But by now, it's only me and my articles, my music, feelings, and all the stuff you were used to about a year ago.

Maybe it is because I've just reached university studies, but a thing that forgiving is a good ethical value, so, if you are reading, I wish we could have an adult conversation, not only asking for school notes or company for a street selling (If she reads, she will know what it is about)

So, having all these point ready for action...








                                                                                                                    Ash

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario